Vrist Watch Rodger Brown/red
Modern watch with 8 independent time alarms with vibration or sound and periodic auto-repeat alarm. Reminds the user to empty the bladder, take their medication, etc.
REMINDER WATCH WITH ALARM
Rodger Watch is a modern digital wrist watch that alerts by vibration and/or sound on specific times. Can be set to alarm on eight specific times per day or at regular intervals (eg. every two hours). The alarm will alert discreetly to remind children or adults that they must empty the bladder during the day. Also used as medication or diabetes reminder.
- Wrist watch with alarm and vibration.
- 8 adjustable, independent alarm times per day.
- Periodic auto repeat alarms (from 30 min to 24 h).
- Combined clock and stopwatch.
- Choice between sound and/or vibration.
- Child lock prevents unintended changes.
- 6 months guarantee.
- Battery CR2032. Vibrating Watches requires more power and the battery may need to be replaced several times a year.
- Various colours including pink, brown or blue.
- Adjustable bracelet in a soft, durable vinyl that fits also small vrists.
- Water resistant, can withstand accidental splashing, but should not be used near water, during bathing or swimming